What does the workshop include?
- A jewellery design consultation to choose your perfect wedding bands
- All materials (gold/gemstones) required to make your desired wedding bands. Gemstone setting and engraving is additional and will be done by our qualified setter and engravers.
- Full day workshop and tuition in a small group setting ensuring you get attentive care and instructions when using the tools of the trade
- Light Refreshments, Lunch and Beverages (please advise Olivia of any dietary requirements)
- Photos taken during the day to commemorate your day on the bench
- And of course a special experience that you have shared together with your partner
2020 MYO Wedding Band Workshop Dates
- February 22, 2020
- March 21, 2020
- April 18, 2020
- May 23, 2020
- June 20, 2020
- July 18, 2020
Who are the MYO Wedding Band teachers?
Brian has been working in the jewellery industry for over 30 years and has been a part of the Artisans Bespoke Jewellers team since 2017. After he completed his Jewellery Apprenticeship, he has worked as a Trade Jeweller and has taught jewellery making at the Southbank TAFE.
Brian is qualified in;
• Diploma in Workplace Training and Assessment
• Diploma in Gemmology with an FGAA
• Diploma in Diamond Technology
• Diploma in Diamond Grading
His tips for anyone interested in pursuing a career in jewellery making or trying it for the first time are to be patient, listen to others and to share ideas and collaborate within your network to find a solution to any challenge.
Trent has played an important role at Artisans Bespoke Jewellers and has worked alongside Tammy as a Trade Jeweller for over 12 years.
Trent enjoys teaching jewellery-making and when asked why he said, “I enjoy sharing my knowledge and passion for my trade. It’s so rare to find a small business that still purely hand makes jewellery in a world that is starting to become more reliant on CAD (computer-aided design) and cast manufacturing processes."
His tips for anyone interested in pursuing a career in jewellery making or trying it for the first time are to continually practice your craft and to have patience during this process.
Your choice of 9 or 18 carat Gold
Suggested wedding band profiles you can make
Knife Edge Profile
Home Dome Profile
Comfort/Half Round Profile