What does the workshop include?
- A jewellery design consultation to choose your perfect wedding bands
- All materials (gold/gemstones) required to make your desired wedding bands. Gemstone setting and engraving is additional and will be done by our qualified setter and engravers.
- Full day workshop and tuition in a small group setting ensuring you get attentive care and instructions when using the tools of the trade
- Light Refreshments, Lunch and Beverages (please advise Olivia of any dietary requirements)
- Photos taken during the day to commemorate your day on the bench
- And of course a special experience that you have shared together with your partner
Who are the MYO Wedding Band teachers?
Brian has been working in the jewellery industry for over 30 years and has been a part of the Artisans Bespoke Jewellers team since 2017. After he completed his Jewellery Apprenticeship, he has worked as a Trade Jeweller and has taught jewellery making at the Southbank TAFE.
Brian is qualified in;
• Diploma in Workplace Training and Assessment
• Diploma in Gemmology with an FGAA
• Diploma in Diamond Technology
• Diploma in Diamond Grading
His tips for anyone interested in pursuing a career in jewellery making or trying it for the first time are to be patient, listen to others and to share ideas and collaborate within your network to find a solution to any challenge.
Trent has played an important role at Artisans Bespoke Jewellers and has worked alongside Tammy as a Trade Jeweller for over 12 years.
Trent enjoys teaching jewellery-making and when asked why he said, “I enjoy sharing my knowledge and passion for my trade. It’s so rare to find a small business that still purely hand makes jewellery in a world that is starting to become more reliant on CAD (computer-aided design) and cast manufacturing processes."
His tips for anyone interested in pursuing a career in jewellery making or trying it for the first time are to continually practice your craft and to have patience during this process.
Your choice of 9 or 18 carat Gold
Suggested wedding band profiles you can make
Knife Edge Profile
Home Dome Profile
Comfort/Half Round Profile